What We Believe
At Abounding in Grace Christian Church, we believe:
- That Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
- That God has placed a calling on everyone's life.
- In the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead and His ascension into heaven.
- Your place of eternity depends on your choice as to whether or not you make Jesus your Lord, through confession and believing.
- In the rapture, for those who have accepted Jesus, and that the dead, in Christ, shall precede those who are alive and remain.
- The Bible is God speaking to us and that it was written by men who were inspired by God
- In water baptism in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the authority of Jesus' name and the authority that His name gives to all who believe.
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
- In the salvation package that believers receive upon accepting Jesus as Lord. It includes righteousness, peace, joy, divine healing, restoration, etc.
- Tithes and offerings should be freely given to your local church. It is the place of membership where God has called you to receive His Word on a consistent basis and to grow spiritually.
- In assisting the poor, sick, homeless and others in despair.